SLA Idaho Surplus Lines Filing Portal
powered by InsCipher
With significant growth in the excess and surplus lines business in the state, the SLA Idaho board saw an increasing need to simplify the reporting and payment process for the brokers they serve. The InsCipher platform brings additional functionality and enhanced user experience, making surplus lines filing faster and easier than ever before. Some new features of the InsCipher system include:
- Easy tax and fee calculation using InsCipher’s surplus lines tax calculator
- Bulk upload features and API integration options
- Filing submission validation and reconciliation tools
- Enhanced reporting features
- Online invoicing and payment processing via ACH transfer
- Unlimited user accounts per agency
- Instant submission notifications
- Enhanced error detection
SLA Idaho and InsCipher take data security seriously. We have taken steps to ensure that your filings are available online, at any time, while maintaining the high standard of data protection that our users deserve. Click here for more information about InsCipher’s application & security infrastructure.
Our online payment system is powered by PaySimple, which is entirely PCI compliant and DSS certified.
In addition to software creation for State Surplus Lines Associations, InsCipher develops compliance and automation software for brokers and MGAs to easily manage, file, and report surplus lines taxes across all 50 states. Visit www.inscipher.com for more information about InsCipher and the surplus lines compliance products they offer.